The Management Accountant at HealthPlus Group will be responsible for preparing, developing and analyzing key financial information to ensure that the organization’s management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
Key elements of the role
- Ensure weekly sales report by branches comparing with weekly plan are sent to branches.
- Ensure that the organization’s monthly account is prepared with Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Comprehensive Income comparing actual with plan and same period of previous year also stating reasons for variances.
- Ensure that the branch profitability are prepared on a monthly basis with comparism of actual and plan also stating reasons for the variances
- Ensure that the branch profitability produced above are sent to Branches timely.
- Ensure that Budgeting and Forecasting for the entire organization is prepared and signed off by the CEO and share with various Head of Department after breaking it down into monthly and weekly.
- Evaluation of a new branch/project showing the viability for management use
- Ensure that cash budget are prepared on a weekly basis.
- Ensure timely production of a revised plan after a plan challenge conference
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
- Ensure that facilities charges are in line with agreed offer letter
- Ensure that Annual Management Account is prepared in a Publish Format